Saturday 27 August 2011

Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1)Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stacey

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a love story of high school sweethearts reuniting, Kari Daniels is a reporter for a celebrity magazine, when her boss finds out she is a friend/high school sweetheart of Joseph Kowalski, bestselling reclusive author, Keri gets ordered to get the story or lose her job.

The love story between these two is hot and you want them to reunite at least to have hot steamy sex. But will Keri sell Joe down the river, will she fall back in love. Can the Kowalski family forgive her for breaking their son/brothers heart. Well you will just have to read it.

This is the first book in the Kowalski family series, and it was funny and had many laughable moments. I would recommend it.

Shannon Stacey writing is easy to read flows well, her books for me are the kind you read at one sitting as I don’t want to put down. In this series I have noticed and really like that she always includes a side story of another couples struggles or love life. Like I said earlier I really like her writing style.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment