Wednesday 26 October 2011

MaliceMalice by Griffin Hayes

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Malice is the first book I've read by Griffin Hayes and I will say I am glad I came across it. The cover is what first attracted me to the book, I am a fan of paranormal books and thought I better read the description on this one to see if it was something I should read.

Griffin's writing is fantastic, it is one of those book that kept my attention so I couldn't put the book down till I reached the end.

It is a murder, mystery, and a bit of romance, but it is a murder/sucide,creepy, witches,paranormal thriller type of book.

There are many dark secrets, dark shawdows, someone is murdering people and there is a connection to the past. Can Lysander figure this all out without getting killed.

If you like y/a paranormal books this is a must.

Goodreads Description:

Malice

by Griffin Hayes (Goodreads Author)

4.11 · rating details · 9 ratings · 5 reviews

Something unspeakable is murdering the townspeople of Millingham and only seventeen-year-old Lysander Shore knows what it is. A dark shadow that possesses its victims and forces them into grizzly acts of suicide. Lysander knows because he has seen it and he's pretty sure it saw him too.

Now he can't shake the eerie feeling he's being watched. And when his friends and neighbors begin to die under mysterious circumstances, he knows his only hope is to uncover what the shadow wants.

Lysander's frantic search for answers leads him to a dark secret. One that traces back to a witch's brutal torture and execution 350 years before. A secret about himself Lysander never knew. A secret he desperately wishes he could forget.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment