Tuesday 25 October 2011

Night Cries (Hunters of the Dark #2)Night Cries by Dave Ferraro

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Night Cries (Hunters of Dark2)

First when is book 3 going to be released???

I really enjoy Dave Ferraro's writing, this story is filled with mystery, action and romance. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next.

I love how he tells us about all the characters and the different points of view when things are happenning. I really want to know what is going to happen with her and Damion.

Do you need a beta tester lol (new word I learnt this week).

Anyway I would reccomend this book or series to anyone who likes the paranormal/fantasy genre.

View all my reviews

Book Description from Goodreads:

A surprise attack on Shanna Hunt and her friends prompts the monster hunters to travel to Greece, where they encounter an abandoned city, ancient ruins, and a haunting mystery. Something has caused the entire city to evacuate, something evil that will stop at nothing to get what it wants. Even if whatever is waiting in the wings isn't enough to tear the team apart, are the secrets that they are hiding from one another

No comments:

Post a Comment